Come in and enjoy!
Stoba 7 restaurant is the place where locals and guests get together. And that’s no surprise considering the down-to-earth traditional Austrian dishes and cosy atmosphere of the charming, alpine-modern restaurant!
When a glorious day in the mountains slowly comes to an end, it’s time. Time for some good food. Time to think about the highlights of your day. Time to spend a relaxed evening with friends and family. Where? At Sporthotel Silvretta Montafon‘s cosy Stoba 7 restaurant!
Thank you for a great winter season!
We are currently on company vacation.
Your Stoba 7 Team
A traditional Austrian “Wirtshaus”
It only takes one glance at the menu to see that an Austrian heart is beating in the philosophy of Stoba 7. The restaurant serves delicious Austrian classics like Wiener Schnitzel or Kaiserschmarrn alongside local specialities of the Montafon region ranging from Keesknöpfli to lake char. The dishes are presented in creative ways to match the unique taste of the scrumptious treats. Do you know the most famous dish of the Vorarlberg valley? No? Then it’s time you tried the Sura Kees with venison ham and wild herb salad!
In seventh heaven with the Stoba 7 Kaiserschmarrn
There’s always room for something sweet, don’t you think? Particularly if it tastes as heavenly as the famous Stoba 7 Kaiserschmarrn! With the following recipe, you can recreate the tasty Austrian delight at home: And if it doesn’t turn out quite as heavenly as you planned, you know where to find the irresistible original …
- Ingredients: 4 eggs, 100 g sugar, 1 TL vanilla sugar, each 40 g flour, 140 ml milk, 1 pinch of salt
- Separate eggs
- Beat the eggwhite on medium level until it turns white
- Beat it creamy with half of the sugar
- Stir the remaining ingredients smooth with a wisk
- Mix egg white foam in
- Put the mixture in a hot, oiled pan
- If you want you can sprinkle raisins over it
- Bake it at 70° C in the preheated oven for ca. 20 min
- Take it out, turn it upside down and pull into pieces with two spoons
- Sprinkle sugar over it and caramelize it
- Pour one shot of rum (40 %) over it and flambè
- Serve homemade stewed plums or apple sauce with it
Location and opening hours of Stoba 7
Stoba 7 restaurant spoils guests with culinary highlights on five days of the week. The restaurant is located directly opposite Sporthotel Silvretta Montafon, on the ground floor of Sporthotel Chalets. You would like to make a booking? Don’t hesitate and call the restaurant at +43 5558 8888 901.
- Groups: small menu from 10 people. We also arrange an individual menu with pleasure for you.
- We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry under firstname.lastname@example.org
Mouth-watering events in the Montafon
The perfect ingredients for an unforgettable celebration? Nice guests, good food, an exuberant atmosphere and – most importantly – a great location! With Stoba 7 restaurant and Sporthotel Silvretta Montafon you have found the perfect recipe, whether you’re planning a company Christmas event or a birthday party in Gaschurn. Look forward to a celebration for all tastes at Stoba 7 restaurant! By the way: The restaurant offers space for up to 70 guests! Make your booking now!