Come in and enjoy!
Stoba 7 restaurant is the place where locals and guests get together. And that’s no surprise considering the down-to-earth traditional Austrian dishes and cosy atmosphere of the charming, alpine-modern restaurant!
When a glorious day in the mountains slowly comes to an end, it’s time. Time for some good food. Time to think about the highlights of your day. Time to spend a relaxed evening with friends and family. Where? At Sporthotel Silvretta Montafon‘s cosy Stoba 7 restaurant!
A traditional Austrian “Wirtshaus”
In seventh heaven with the Stoba 7 Kaiserschmarrn
- Ingredients: 4 eggs, 100 g sugar, 1 TL vanilla sugar, each 40 g flour, 140 ml milk, 1 pinch of salt
- Separate eggs
- Beat the eggwhite on medium level until it turns white
- Beat it creamy with half of the sugar
- Stir the remaining ingredients smooth with a wisk
- Mix egg white foam in
- Put the mixture in a hot, oiled pan
- If you want you can sprinkle raisins over it
- Bake it at 70° C in the preheated oven for ca. 20 min
- Take it out, turn it upside down and pull into pieces with two spoons
- Sprinkle sugar over it and caramelize it
- Pour one shot of rum (40 %) over it and flambè
- Serve homemade stewed plums or apple sauce with it
Location and opening hours of Stoba 7
- Sommer: ab 15.00 Uhr lt. Aushang geöffnet
- Warme Küche: 15.00-21.00 Uhr
- Gruppen: kleine Karte ab 10 Personen. Gerne stellen wir Ihnen auch ein individuelles Menü zusammen. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfrage unter firstname.lastname@example.org