Relaxed into your vacation
Your health is our number one priority
Our COVID-19 measures to ensure you have a safe and carefree vacation in the mountains
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our number one priority and, of course, we offer the highest possible hygiene standards here at Sporthotel Silvretta Montafon and Sporthotel Chalets.
We like to be able to keep you in the loop about all the latest information and measures being taken.
We have made extensive provisions to guarantee your safety so that you are able to plan your well-earned holiday.
Hotel & Reception – Our hub
“A smile is the most beautiful thing that we can wear for you”
From March 24th, 2022, following corona measures will apply:
- No more 3G proof required
- No moreFFP2-mask requirement
- No registration required
- lifting of the curfew
What WE continue to do for a carefree winter:
- Disinfectant dispensers can be found throughout the hotel for guests and employees
- All contact points such as door handles, taps and light switches are regularly disinfected
- All public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- All employees must undergo weekly COVID-19 testing (“Sichere Gastfreundschaft [Safe hospitality]”).
- We have appointed in-house coronavirus safety representatives
- adapted cancellation policy
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or tissue
- Hands must be washed and disinfected several times a day
- Cashless payments are recommended
Restaurant & Bar – Our culinary delights
- Disinfectant dispensers.
- Disposable gloves for self-service at the buffet.
- The six rooms allow us to ensure that you can maintain social distancing.
- All tables and menus are disinfected after use.
Gold Spa – Our oasis for exercise and relaxation
Carefree booking today - Our cancellation policy
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our number one priority.
We want you to have a holiday that you can look forward to with confidence. We guarantee the following cancellation policy, to ensure that you can plan for the best time of your year without concern:
If you need to cancel your vacation due to the coronavirus, the cancellation is always free of charge in the following cases:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Border closures to Vorarlberg are in place.
- A travel warning is in place for travel to Vorarlberg.
More about "Carefree Booking" you may find at the homepage of Montafon Tourismus.
A safe and exhilarating vacation
- Lift ticket service directly in the hotel – So no need to stand in queues!
- Enjoy consuming food and drink at the top of the mountain safely thanks to the sophisticated and organized mountain restaurants with generous panoramic terraces and ample indoor space.
- Unlimited, sporting mountain activities with plenty of open space against fantastic mountain backdrops.