Relaxed into your vacation
Your health is our number one priority
Our COVID-19 measures to ensure you have a safe and carefree vacation in the mountains
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our number one priority and, of course, we offer the highest possible hygiene standards here at Sporthotel Silvretta Montafon and Sporthotel Chalets.
We like to be able to keep you in the loop about all the latest information and measures being taken.
We have made extensive provisions to guarantee your safety so that you are able to plan your well-earned holiday.
Hotel & Reception – Our hub
“A smile is the most beautiful thing that we can wear for you”
- Presentation of 2G proof when entering the hotel for the first time
- FFP2 mask requirement for employees
- Obligation to register via QR code for all guests (at the restaurant)
- Disinfectant dispensers can be found throughout the hotel for guests and employees
- All contact points such as door handles, taps and light switches are regularly disinfected
- All public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- All employees must undergo daily COVID-19 testing (“Sichere Gastfreundschaft [Safe hospitality]”).
- We have appointed in-house coronavirus safety representatives
- adapted cancellation policy
- Direct physical contact should be avoided
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or tissue
- Hands must be washed and disinfected several times a day
- Cashless payments are recommended
- Masks do not need to be worn throughout the hotel
Restaurant & Bar – Our culinary delights
- Disinfectant dispensers.
- Disposable gloves for self-service at the buffet.
- The six rooms allow us to ensure that you can maintain social distancing.
- Masks do not need to be worn at the table.
- All tables and menus are disinfected after use.
Gold Spa – Our oasis for exercise and relaxation
Carefree booking today - Our cancellation policy
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our number one priority.
We want you to have a holiday that you can look forward to with confidence. We guarantee the following cancellation policy, to ensure that you can plan for the best time of your year without concern:
- From May 2021 until the end of November 2021 all bookings can be canceled up to three days prior to arrival.
- If you need to cancel your vacation due to the coronavirus, the cancellation is always free of charge in the following cases:
More about "Carefree Booking" you may find at the homepage of Montafon Tourismus.
A safe and exhilarating vacation
- Lift ticket service directly in the hotel – So no need to stand in queues!
- FFP2 face masks must be worn in all public areas of the skiing and hiking area.
- Enjoy consuming food and drink at the top of the mountain safely thanks to the sophisticated and organized mountain restaurants with generous panoramic terraces and ample indoor space.
- Unlimited, sporting mountain activities with plenty of open space against fantastic mountain backdrops.