Relaxed into your vacation
Your health is our number one priority
Our COVID-19 measures to ensure you have a safe and carefree vacation in the mountains
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our number one priority and, of course, we offer the highest possible hygiene standards here at Sporthotel Silvretta Montafon and Sporthotel Chalets.
We like to be able to keep you in the loop about all the latest information and measures being taken.
We have made extensive provisions to guarantee your safety so that you are able to plan your well-earned holiday.
Hotel & Reception – Our hub
“A smile is the most beautiful thing that we can wear for you” - and even the perspex screens in our reception don’t stop us from welcoming you to our home in the mountains with a warm smile.
- A refreshing disinfectant wipe is provided on arrival.
- Masks must be worn by all guests and employees in all public areas of the hotel.
- Disinfectant dispensers can be found throughout the hotel for guests and employees alike.
- All contact points such as door handles, taps and light switches are regularly disinfected.
- All public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters is observed in all areas.
- All employees must undergo weekly COVID-19 testing (“Sichere Gastfreundschaft [Safe hospitality]”).
- On-site coronavirus testing is carried out for guests of the Sporthotel, as required (registration via reception).
- We have appointed in-house coronavirus safety representatives.
- Information leaflets are provided to each guest on check-in outlining our coronavirus measures and current legislation.
- adapted cancellation policy.
- Direct physical contact should be avoided.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or tissue.
- Hands must be washed and disinfected several times a day.
- Cashless payments are recommended.
Restaurant & Bar – Our culinary delights
- Disinfectant dispensers.
- Disposable gloves for self-service at the buffet.
- The six rooms allow us to ensure that you can maintain social distancing.
- Maximum of 10 people at any one table.
- Masks do not need to be worn at the table.
- All tables and menus are disinfected after use.
Gold Spa – Our oasis for exercise and relaxation
- The entire wellness and fitness area is open
- All employees and guests must wear face masks throughout the spa area, with the exception of the indoor pool and saunas.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters must be observed in all relaxation areas, the indoor pool and saunas.
- Notices are on show displaying all important information for our guests.
- Massages and treatments are available without restrictions.
- All fitness equipment is disinfected several times a day.
Carefree booking today - Our cancellation policy
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our number one priority.
We want you to have a holiday that you can look forward to with confidence. We guarantee the following cancellation policy, to ensure that you can plan for the best time of your year without concern:
- From December 20, 2020 to April 11, 2021, all winter bookings can be canceled up to seven days prior to arrival.
- If you need to cancel your vacation due to the coronavirus, the cancellation is always free of charge in the following cases:
More about "Carefree Booking" you may find at the homepage of Montafon Tourismus.
A safe and exhilarating skiing vacation
- Ski pass service directly in the hotel – So no need to stand in queues in your skis!
- Unlimited skiing in the largest ski resort of the Montafon.
- Ski straight to the village center on the new downhill run - no queuing at the descent.
- Face masks must be worn in all public areas of the ski resort.
- Free Silvretta Montafon buff (to be used as a face mask) when you purchase a ski pass at the hotel reception.
- Ski depot directly at the Versettla railway base station for Sporthotel guests.
- Enjoy consuming food and drink at the top of the mountain safely thanks to the sophisticated and organized mountain restaurants with generous panoramic terraces and ample indoor space.
- No cash transactions in winter.
- Unlimited, sporting ski activities with plenty of open space against fantastic mountain backdrops.